New England Builders And Remodeling in Nashua, New Hampshire - Simple Review #1457198187

Today I requested a copy of Ken Jones death certificate I don't believe it will be sent to my address @ 8 Grenada Circle, Nashua NH.

New England Builders And Remodeling in Nashua, New Hampshire - Simple Review #1442672531

Ken I have your tools do you want them back??

New England Builders And Remodeling in Methuen, Massachusetts - Hired me [sub ] on job now won't pay

Update by user Dec 30, 2011

WENT TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT , GUESS WHO DIDN\'T SHOW UP ? HE IS NOW IN DEFAULT . THIS JUST SHOWS HIS TRUE COLOR , RIPES YOU OFF AND JUST DOSEN\'T CARE !

Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2011

New England Builders & Remodeling Co. IE: Ken Jones ,hired me to do excavating on a job he was doing, i did what he instructed me to do , he left the job unfinished , refusing to pay me & ripping the home owner off for approx $ 15 to 20 grand !

when contacted he made threats that he would find me & bash my head in ! that has been reported to the police & city building inspection dept. there was no permit for the job & he is not licensed ,he slithers around billerica mass.

BE CAREFUL THIS GUY IS A CROOK , *** , *** the work he did do is substandard & has to be done over in order to meet code, AGAIN BE CAREFUL THIS GUY WILL RIP U OFF !!!! he lurks around in MASS & NH

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Comments

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1322760

Ken jones sr was reported the he died I asked his son for a copy of his death cert - for some reason it hasn't arrived - I guess the NUT doesn't fall far from the tree.

I also checked the Boston globe and low sun. No obit

Kenn did himself in he was a rat n was snitching with his son on the *** *** heroin dealer know to them as Alex from Kentucky n he had the worst stuff around with his 5 buck baggs

to Anonymous #1123011

i do not believe it ! so much B S about the whole thing !

will not until i see the death cert , bet that he and his *** kid are trying to cover up so they can go on ripping people off . that is what these dirt bags do and have done for a long time !!!!

i want a copy also

to Anonymous #1112738

You can go to Billerica Town Hall and request a copy. It's official.

Ken jones sr is still alive and in good health. Son said he died and will provide a death certificate.

Send me a copy via fax. 603-880-7624

montess396

and to the excavator you leak hydraulic fluid all over the driveway and up the *** Street and cost us double what you wanted to get paid so go *** yourself you *** the job up from the start you inexperienced operator who should hahave no access to a machine because your a *** job who doesn't even have a operators license you douseh bag

to montess396 Methuen, Massachusetts, United States #1111842

so ahole i cleaned up the fluid , and it cost you nothing , it still has the same driveway today [ no damage ] i got beat for a lot of money and the homeowner got beat for big money [ thousands ] and had to redo the work you did to get it up to code , a company with no license , knowledge , insurance etc... so *** me !!!!

ps: i knew he was not dead just another one of your games , and ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG !!!! get it B

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1069656

oh yeah by the way *** if my dad was such a *** why does he have a 4.0 rating with the Better Business Bureau out of a 5.0....

to montess396 Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1322763

If the BBB receives no complaints the score stays the same.

Why did he lose is contractors license??? Sub standard work!!!

montess396

And funny how your all anonymous when your talking *** but I show who I am cuz I'm proud to be my father Ken Jones Sr son. If you want to talk *** call me anytime please 978-259-5027 and then we'll see who's talking *** being a tuff guy to the dead you mother *** *** ducking coward ***....try me ***

montess396

My father passed away in may also BTW .... may God have peace on your souls for talking ill of the dead,... ***

to montess396 #1068807

TALKING ILL OF HIM , HE RIPPED ME OFF AS WELL AS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE , THE TRUTH HURTS !!! i heard he passed before and really did not , don't believe it !

to Anonymous Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1069650

You don't ever talk ill of the dead especially my father and I gave all you *** my number if you have a problem with what I said and sorry if he raped you but you more did it to yourself for letting him so look in the mirror for the person to blame since you handed him the money and believed him and if you want I'll send you his *** death certificate ***... Again my number is 978-259-5027 contact me and I'll send you his death certificate or you can look it up it'd public information ***...

to everyone else stop talking ill of my dad,father, my hero please cuz it's really *** me the *** off and I'm not him but I will defend him and no one wants that cuz I make good on promises and that's a promise I made about not talking ill.. And stop your blogging tuff guy talking people I'm still alive if you want a Ken Jones to come after by all means please call me my names Ken Jones I'm here and not going anywhere if not SHUT THE *** UP!!!!!!!!

to montess396 Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1322766

Still waiting on a copy of you dads death cert- can't provide it! Then how about a copy of his obit!!

Date of death wear is he planted - what city?? You can text a copy to 603-930-5255 or email Horizonmed@aol.com

Take a pic of his headstone.

to Anonymous #1322812

Yes i want one also , but you can't send what you don't have . it's all a bunch of B S !

Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1068628

This is Ken Jones Jr if anyone has anything bad they want to say about my dad heres my number call me we will settle it, stop the *** talking i have enough to deal with but please call if yoy have something to say my phone number 978-259-5027 the guy is dead let him rest in peace stop talking your s*** but you wouldn't talk *** when he was alive!!!! BTW I'm still getting calls from CPACT state police special investigation unit and it took me 2 months to get my dad's body released so tell me where and how this was a plain and simple O?... *** idiots yoy know that..eat it..........

#1019842

Ken jones is alive and well after getting out of jail

Ken jones died about 6 weeks ago of a heroin overdose.

to Anonymous #1006142

I was friends with ken over thirty years ago. He partied like everyone else but I never would have thought that he would end up doing heroin and ripping people off like he did.

It's really too bad because he was a great kid back in the day. RIP

to Anonymous Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #1322767

Provide proof

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #995817

I have had a hard time contacting New England remodeling when calling there phone number the recording says it full and will not accept messages.

Where is Ken jones, is he still in jail?...

to Anonymous #989921

he moved down south the DEEP SOUTH enjoying all his money and relaxing at a new house someone he worked for like him and had noone and left everything in his will to ken jones

to Anonymous Boston, Massachusetts, United States #993130

he's dead he OD'd

to Anonymous Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States #993306

if it is true GOOD !!

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #961134

Ken jones was released from the Billerica house of correction in March 2015.

He did complete the job he was hired to do.

I have his tools

This guy is in Billerica County of Corrections. He was hired to do a job and had no intentions of completing the job just took the money and left us with a disaster.

We are filing a police report and will pursue a lawsuit. This guy is rotten to the core. Do not hire Ken Jones, New England BuiLders and Remodeling.

He is nothing short of a crook. Be Aware!

to Anonymous Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States #942623

Free ken jones let's help raise money to bail him out

to Anonymous Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States #943066

NO F N WAY HE HAS BEEN ROBBING PEOPLE FOR A LONG TIME , HOPE HE ROTS IN JAIL , AND THATS TOO GOOD FOR HIM !!!

Dracut, Massachusetts, United States #909495

He asked for a deposit and I gave him a check. He took the check, then called me and said he needed cash instead.

He gave the unsigned check back. I gave him cash. In the meantime, he made a counterfeit copy of the check (a Federal felony), signed the counterfeit copy of the check (check fraud), and deposited the counterfeited check (larceny for an amount above $250). He blamed it on his ex-wife, gave me a sob story, then promised he would make it up to me by doing an awesome job.

He destroyed a room in my house, then tried extorting money out of me to get him to fix it.

His work is shoddy at best. He doesn't know what he's doing. He isn't licensed. He isn't insured.

He showed up to work in cold weather wearing old shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt that was falling apart to do heavy construction (blue jeans and boots?). He didn't bring his own tools and asked to use mine. He said he would arrive early and never showed up before 11. Some days he didn't show up at all.

He asked to be paid in advance for work he hadn't yet completed. He used the excuse that he needed it to buy materials. He took multiple lunch breaks during a half-day of work. My tools "accidentally" ended up in his truck.

He said he'd be back the next day to do the work and then never showed up.

He got mad at me when I confronted him about this and said I was being unreasonable. He threatened to call the building department on me after he destroyed my bathroom without ever pulling a permit.

People like him don't have any place in a free society.

to Anonymous Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States #941957

Ken is a good guy just all messed up on heroin . He shoots up every day that's probably where he went on those "lunch breaks"

Ive known this loser since childhood. He swindled his own mother to refinance her house so he could "build a subdivision". A year later the money was gone and she lost her house.

Its amazing somebody hasnt taken him out yet

to joe #800964

would you happen to know where to find him , would be very helpful ELD

to Anonymous #942449

Billerica House of Corrections last I heard.....

qqqq

Did this Guy have a permit from building dept or insurance for liability. Why is this person not stopped.

I know the feeling it happened to me but for alot more from this person. Do you have his new website address.

Was there a legal permit for this job by the city or town building dept. And also did he have liability ins just need some info

SO COME TO FIND OUT N E B R IS NOW AMERICAN REMODELING AND BUILDING COMPANY , WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ?

What date is the April court rescheduled for

so K J says he does not live at the address where the constable served papers , if so how did he get the papers & why did he go to the courthouse & file a motion ?? he uses a po box , but we know where he lives

went to court again , u know who did not show ,BUT next day filed a motion to remove the capias , claims he has no license , ride never showed etc etc etc BOO HOO HOO, have court again in april , think hes playing games , also found out he has court in woburn in may ,also has restraining orders. REAL CLASS ACT !!!!

ELD

HEY , SKS THE ADDRESS I POSTED HERE IS CORRECT , I HAD A CONSTABLE SERVE K J , GOOD LUCK

So did he show up for court today?

WENT TO COURT TODAY U KNOW WHO DID NOT SHOW AGAIN YEE HAA NOW STEP # 3

ELD

GOING TO COURT TODAY [ AGAIN ] WONDERING IF U KNOW WHO IS GONNA SHOW , I HOPE NOT , THEN WE GO TO STEP #3

JUST WENT TO COURT , GUESS WHO DID NOT SHOW AGAIN , THEY SAY HE WAS NOT SERVED . SO NOW I NEED A BETTER ADDRESS OR A CONSTABLE TO FIND HIM IF I GET AN ADDRESS I WILL COMMENT . HE MAY HAVE JUST NOT ACCEPTED THE MAIL KNOWING WHAT IT WAS

11 HOWARD RD CHELMSFORD, MA I THINK , HE HAS MORE THAN ONE . OFFICE I THINK IS IN BILLERICA

I just had a very bad experience with Ken...any idea of his address.

to sks New Hampshire, United States #922637

Ken Jones did work for me in 2008. He and his son put were supposed to put up a garage and an addition.

He was referred to me by a friend after doing work for him. He did the garage shell, but didn't finish it. Said he needed more money. I had given him half and while he got the permit for the garage, he didn't get the variance for the addition, so we are stuck with the garage but not the addition and he screwed things up.

The interior of the garage was not done, he didn't finish the outside of the garage. It was horrible.

I want to know if this *** sucking dirt bag is still around. I will take him to court as well.

to sks #942451

Billerica House of Corrections...

View more comments